Jennifer’s Random Musings is a reader blog started by an avid romance fan in late 2007 for other readers and those interested in the romance genre including authors.
I have been a romance fan for over 10 years and love discussing and sharing with others about great books and authors.
I decided to start the blog to tell others about the genre that I love and to spread the word about the books and authors that are out there. I also hope to learn about other reader favorites and to discover new-to-me authors.
While romances and other books will be a main theme of the blog, other topics will probably be discussed as well.
I look forward to having many visitors and making new friends in the romance and blog reading community.
Here are some examples of what to expect on the blog:
– interactive posts with something different and fun each week for readers
– a Question of the Week post with a different question for blog readers
– a “Quote of the Week” post featuring some of my favorite quotes or a thought to ponder
– “What Are You Reading?” posts that ask what everyone is reading that week
– posts written by me about various topics.
– Reviews of some of my reads
– Book spotlights and author interviews
– Author guests
– Blog Parties: Posts featuring a group of authors or a single author
– Reading Goal Progress: a monthly post where I check in with my goal progress and share about some of my favorite reads for the year
I am an avid reader who is a big fan of happily ever afters and all kinds of romance books. My blog features author guests, interviews, reviews and more including a few random ramblings from me
Please note...since I read ALL genres of romance books each with varying heat levels, a variety of romance books and authors are discussed and featured here on my blog with the occassional non-romance thrown in.
If you are interested in being a guest here on the blog, click here for more information or contact me at the address below!
Guests are always welcome, however, spots are limited!
jennifersrandommusings @ gmail.com (without the spaces)
The Book-of-the-Month/eBook-of-the-Month is a book suggested and selected by my blog readers to be featured and discussed each month. Currently, books cover all genres of romance and suggestions are always welcome (just e-mail me). To learn more click here.