So I am a bit behind on these, but over the last couple of weeks I have received a couple of blog awards that I want to share with you…
Several weeks ago I received the Premio Dardas Award from Dani at Confessions Of A Romance Book Addict
Thanks so much Dani!
According to Dani’s blog this award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.
The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Well, I am going to cheat and just list 6 blogs because I don’t bloghop like I used to…so even though they may have already received it here is my list:
I also received an award today courtesy of Brandy at B. Renae Reads.
And now it’s time to spread the love!
Rules are: Write 5 things I am addicted to and then nominate 5 other blogs to pass this award on to!
5 Things I am addicted to:
1. Books (DUH!), but this also includes my ebook reader.
2. Soft Drinks (and while I like them cold, I don’t care for them over ice so I usually drink right out of the bottle/can)
3. Milk Chocolate (it’s my fave sweet)
4. Television (even if I am not watching anything I keep it on for background noise).
5. The computer/Internet (I seriously feel like I have withdrawals when the Internet goes out even if I don’t need the computer for anything).
Now, 5 people that I am nominating are (even though they may have already received it):