To celebrate the holidays I am throwing a blog party!
So today is the beginning of the 12 Days of Giveaways!!!
Every day from December 15-26, there will be a giveaway here on the blog.
Prizes will include books, ebooks, candy, holiday goodies and more.
To enter a particular giveaway all you have to do is leave a comment answering that day’s question.
But there are a few rules/details that I need to share…please pay attention or you’ll end up on Santa’s Naughty List!
1. All giveaways are open to everyone unless otherwise stated, however, you must be 18 or older to enter.
2. You may enter every giveaway and comment as often as you’d like, but only one entry per person will be counted for each giveaway.
3. You must enter each giveaway separately by leaving a comment on the individual posts. One comment does not enter you in every giveaway.
4. All giveaways will remain open until the winner announcement is made on December 27. Be sure to return to see if you won!! You will have 10 days from the day the announcement is made to claim your prize.
5. You can only win once in order to help spread the holiday cheer. 12 Days = 12 winners
6. All prizes that require postal service will be mailed after January 1 due to the holiday season.
I think that covers it…Any questions?
Now for our first giveaway…
Today’s winner will receive a:
A small plush snowman that plays “Frosty the Snowman”
A snowman mug with candy
“Frosty the Snowman” is not only one of my favorite holiday songs, but it is also one of my favorite holiday cartoons to watch.
Today’s question is:
What is your favorite holiday song?
Or do you have a favorite tv show/movie to watch this time of year?
Answer below for your chance to win today’s prize and be sure to return tomorrow for another giveaway!
Feel free to spread the word about the giveaways…the more the merrier!