Apparently I need to share 6 or 7 unusual or interesting facts about myself.
I have already done this before so I will try to come up with some new info…in fact, I think I will make them book-related to change things up
1. The first book I ever remember reading on my own was The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein. A few years ago, my parents gave me a copy for Christmas as a nostalgia gift.
2. The first adult romance I remember reading was Julie Garwood’s For the Roses. I didn’t know it was a romance when I got it (I have told that story here), but once I read it, I was hooked on the genre and haven’t stopped reading romances since…which leads to #3…
3. For almost 9 years, I only read historical romances. Then a few years ago I began reading other genres. And as you can tell, I now read a little of everything. I am willing to give any genre of romance a try.
4. Rarely does a week go by that I don’t buy at least one book.
5. I am a compulsive book finisher…meaning, when I start reading a book, I have to finish it…eventually.
6. I sometimes rewrite books in my head or dream about alternate storylines. I especially do this when I discover a secondary character that I really like. But I am definitely NOT a writer! LOL
7. I make book thongs to give to friends and other readers, but I don’t use them myself.
I am supposed to tag 7 people, but instead, I will just ask all of you:
Tell me something unusual or interesting about yourself…can be related to books or not, you decide!