First I want to remind readers to check out Tuesday’s giveaway and to let y’all know that there will be another one before the end of the week so please check back!
Thirteen Random (and probably a bit odd) Facts About Me
In no particular order they are:
1. I have never been out of the U.S.
2. I don’t like to drink out of cups…I drink straight from a bottle/can or through a straw.
3. I haven’t had a haircut in over two years.
4. I am addicted to books (well, duh…like y’all didn’t know that already…LOL).
5. I am also addicted television and record shows on three different TVs each night (I use a VCR…no DVR).
6. I love Animated Disney movies.
7. I sometimes catch myself watching reruns of American Gladiators.
8. I collect quotes.
9. I tend to see movies versions before reading the books.
10. I broke my arm in kindergarten by when I fell off the monkey bars (the huge white plaster cast weighed more than I did, I am sure).
11. I love butterflies!
12. I love Eeyore!
13. I love old movies (especially Sandra Dee, Jimmy Stewart, Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant, and Doris Day films…and musicals…Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and My Fair Lady are among my favorites).